Resources for Donors
UK Donor-Advised Fund Report
Click on the image below to view the 2018 UK Donor-Advised Fund Report:
Charitable Giving Statistics
Looking for more information regarding charitable giving in the United Kingdom? Get more insight on the state of charitable giving with a collection of UK Charitable Giving Statistics.
10 Things American Expats Should Know About Charitable Giving in the UK
For newcomers to the UK, particularly those familiar with American philanthropy, charitable giving in the UK can sometimes seem confusing.
What kind of philanthropist would you like to be? This article will help you on your journey to identifying and achieving your philanthropic ambitions.
Chronicle of Philanthropy
European Foundation Centre
European Venture Philanthropy Assocation
The Funding Network
Stanford Social Innovation Review
UK Charity Commission for England and Wales
- "The Business of Giving: The Theory & Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking & Social Investment" by Peter Grant
- "Richer Lives: Why Rich People Give" by Beth Breeze and Theresa Lloyd
- "It Ain’t What You Give It’s The Way That You Give It" by Caroline Fiennes
- "Strategic Giving: The Art and Science of Philanthropy" by Peter Frumkin
- "Money Well Spent: A Strategic Plan for Smart Philanthropy" by Paul Brest and Hal Harvey
- "Philanthrocapitalism: How the Rich Can Save the World" by Matthew Bishop and Michael Green
- "Giving Is Good For You: Why Britain Should be Bothered and Give More" by John Nickson